As we think, reflect and puzzle,
Through the clear or muddy puddles,
And look back throughout our April,
When we doubted if we were capable.
And we wrote and doodled and typed,
We expressed, informed and rhymed.
And liked and commented and read,
This was our A to Z!
This is the reflections part of the A-Z challenge. To look back over my 26 posts of April and share my thoughts.
Firstly, what I learned:
1. A whole alphabet of poetry is A LOT!
2. To broaden my horizons and write about topics I previously would not have.
3. People like what I wrote! I doubled my traffic and now have a lot more followers! Yey
What I would change:
1. Viewing more blogs in the challenge, but April was a busy month.
2. Illustrate more poems, but laziness got the better of me!
3. Publicize more, I hate Facebook but I get alot of traffic from there and twitter. You can follow me at @AmyRichardson7
Next year I will:
1. Take part! Although it was demanding, I’m glad I took part.
2. Write about 1 particular topic, maybe it flows better? Maybe it’s easier! Don’t know till I try!
3. Be more prepared! A few of my poems are a bit pants as they were wrote last minute.
Finally, thanks to the hosts of the a-z! Was a great challenge!